26 Days Sober YaY me!

Alright so i am new to this, and support could be helpful.So for the last 3 years i have been using. I dont have one DOC. I was into oxys/pills/adderoll for a while but one thing led to another and i was rolling on mdma/ crystal. I have let my life get taken control of by "drugs"..how sick is that?? That life style is not me and i realize that but my family and actual friends do not because they have not idea of the situation. For as far as my family is concerned I havent even drank alcohol and pretty much the same with my friends. i just wish people wouldn't be so hard on me about why i'm acting different all of a sudden....

Jasmin, welcome to Support Groups, I admire you for seeking support & talking about your experiences here so you can help others as they read your post. Dont consider what others ARE thinking, focus only on yourself & keep looking within/reflecting & your not acting different YOU are just being YOU.

ATTA girl.

Take care of you & thanks for assisting others here with what you've learned it does help the healing process for all, keep sharing.

April

HANG IN THERE !!! Stay Straight and sober !

Thank you April and no one. I'm so happy to have found actual people going through the same things that I am. I won't lie it is hard but it sure is worth it and so many better things are out to do and experience on the earth. The only way to be fully alert and living is if I'm sober.

Experiencing life head on!

Hi jasmin, Congratulations on 28 days! I agree with April. In AA I read and heard, what others say, think or do is none of my business. What others say or think about me is none of my business. I pretty much stick with that. Keep hanging in there and take it one day at a time. Keep coming and sharing with us.

You are doing awesome!!!

Keep sharing!

You can do this.

Don't feel bad, ive let my life be taken control of by dope too but I am trying to get well and I havent done meth in over a year now. I have probs with stimulants, particulary meth but also cocaine and stimulant drugs in general.

Keep talking with us and I am real glad you are trying to get off the drugs. It is hard but really it is the only thing you can do...drugs will only end us up dead or in jail. After a while it gets easier so keep your chin up!

((((hugs))))

Yay! Good for you. One day at a time. Keep up the good work. Sobriety is difficult but if you set your mind to it, it can be done.

xo, July