3 weeks

I made it 3 weeks today of self harm free, I have never made 3 weeks before and so I am pretty proud of myself and wanted to share.

Princess

Oh Princess!! That's so wonderful!! You absolutely should be proud of yourself!!! I am proud of you!!

YAY!!!! PRINCESS!!!!

Sending happy hugs, Suzee

Thanks suzee, I am proud of my self and it makes me feel special hearing your proud of me. Although I self harmed yesterday I am trying to focus and concentrate on the fact that I made it 3 weeks and that is awesome and I should still be proud of that. Loves and hugs for you!

Princess you are AWESOME!!! I'm super proud of you. Its normal to have slip ups and to struggle. Sometimes you might even slip up alot... just as long as you keep getting back up and fighting again!

Don't get discouraged for self harming yesterday. Can you ask yourself what made you want to self harm? What were you feeling before you did it?

Maybe if you're able to pinpoint whats making you want to self harm you can learn how to better handle the emotions before you actually engage in self harming...

Again though, I am SO PROUD of you! You are an inspiration. Keep being the vibrant, beautiful girl that you are! You're contagious. :)

Aspire I can't even tell you how happy I am to here from you I even have happy tears coming down my face right now, and thank you so much for your support and all of your kind and encouraging words, it means the word to me. Yah I know there will be slip ups and thanks for reassuring me and reminding you it's ok, and that I just to get back up and continue fighting again.

I know why I self harmed, I actually always to why and the reason behind it. Well it's cuz of the emotion I am feeling and right now I don't know how to handle my emotions in a more healthier way, I just don't know what that would be but sometimes my dog helps it just depends on how sad I am, coming on here and getting my feelings has also helped, and sometimes I just have to feel the emotion and try to fight the urge and sometimes I can and other times I just can't.

Again thank you so much, I love you so much! And I am just so excited to hear from you.

Congrats! Thats awesome!! Im really really proud of you hun.

You're so sweet Princess!!! I'll send you a message in just a minute once my computer decides its done being slow!! ;)

Have you heard of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)? I go to a group wednesday nights where we learn DBT skills. It's basically just learning emotion regulation, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness, and mindfulness. I've found it to be extremely helpful! There's a book called The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook that you can buy on Amazon or you could probably get it at a local book store. I think that workbook is extremely helpful and i think that you could benefit from it! :)

Love you girl!!

Thanks jassy

Aspire that's ok, I understand computers can be slow sometimes. I have heard of DBT but my understanding from what I read online is that it's just for people that have Borderling Personality Disoreder? Maybe I miss read it. Well maybe I will call some places and ask. Thanks again Hun!

It was oringally designed for people with BPD.. but its helped me a lot and i'm not even diagnosed with BPD since im still underaged. But it helps for dealing with and handling emotions.. so just a thought.

3 weeks is good! this time set your goal for 6 weeks! I believe you can do it. You have amazing capability, almost unbelievable capability to heal, BELIEVE IT!

support support support support support :D