A couple of weeks ago... my mom found out about me having a

A couple of weeks ago... my mom found out about me having a girlfriend (I'm a girl as well btw) and she was not happy. She told me how much of a disappointment I was and how she didn't know where she went wrong. She kept telling me that there was something wrong with me for having a girlfriend and she made me stop talking to her, but I really cared for her. I know it could've been a lot worse but I would really like to know what I'm supposed to do if I know that I should be with her but I can't... Also my mom found out about my self harm and she thinks I'm crazy or something and that hurts because she doesn't even take the time to understand me... I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting?

1 Heart

i know the difference between bully - mean- normal - cice

oh hun. I'm sorry you are going through such a hard time. I'm sure your mom loves you. it is very hard to support someone when they make decisions that you know will make things harder or painful for them (even if its the right choice). Just try to be strong for yourself and know that you are not alone n any of this.

@Fakename yeah I know she loves me, but it upsets me at how she reacted and that she can’t even be just a little bit supportive… I’m a straight A student in the top ten of my class and I work really hard to make her happy so when she tells me about how disappointed she is in me for one thing, it kinda makes me feel worthless. Lol she even made me start going to a therapist to see what’s ‘wrong with me’ but thanks, I appreciate your support