A letter to his new girlfriend (supply).... As you're lyi

A letter to his new girlfriend (supply)....

As you're lying in your bed possibly on the phone with one of your girlfriends telling them the details about the situation he is outraged at you over and you two are trying to figure what went wrong or what YOU did wrong to make him so angry... YOU did nothing wrong. You probably did everything normally and a normal boyfriend wouldn't be this mad at you or mad at all.. But you're in love, you don't wanna loose him so you'll eventually convince yourself it is your fault and go crawling back to him begging for forgiveness and trying to make it right... He's got you right where he wants you. Inside you're stressed and dying, inside he's gloating because he's got you hooked like he's your drug.. And don't lie you secretly like his dominance and your addiction to him. The up and down is exciting, unpredictable and it makes you want him even harder. You see your " love " is let's say no ordinary love. In fact it's not love at all... Its all a game. The Prince Charming ,who came into town on his white horse just two weeks after he deserted my town and burned it down before he left, is not the hero that saves you from the dragon....why he is the dragon who just cast a little spell to make himself everything you were looking for... And when he got your trust and got you to the point where you'd do anything for him he'd too burn down your town, and ride into another girls town in his Prince Charming uniform... I use to watch you with envy in my heart. Everything he did for you.. He did for me. He rushed our relationship, wrote blog post and poems about me ( 4 of them) showered me with gifts, kindness and attention. Even found himself talking of marriage,kids and moving in together ( sound familiar ?). I thought I'd found my Boaz, we did everything together, he had me convinced we were a team and we were in it for the long haul. And even if he was genuine with me and you about his feelings. His sickness would unleash itself and discard any real emotions he had for us. I was looking at you with envy when I should've been looking at you with sadness. This seemingly wonderful girl is about to be destroyed just like I was if not worse and I couldn't do anything about it but watch the train wreck. He's probably conditioned you to believe lies about me so if I ever approached you and warned you you'd believe him and his ego would've gotten larger and quite frankly I'm done being his ego stroker. That's all you are.. An ego stroker. Everytime he got mad at you then put you on a guilt trip so you'd come crawling back was a form of ego stroking. He lived off of killing you. I almost let him kill me but Jesus said " No, man taketh my life. I lay it down and Ill pick it back up" .This is why when he burned my city down and rode off I didn't chase him.i wanted to but I'd be fighting for nothing and I would've give him power. I let him go for good. He didn't take my life, I simply laid it down and now I'm in the process of picking it back up. Please understand you are not Inlove with a real person, the man of your dreams is dead, he died somewhere deep in the scary sad childhood I'm sure he has opened up to you about. Please don't let him kill you, if you stay know Narc***ist never change and he will burn your city down and ride off without a shed of guilt and blame you along the way if he hasn't erased his memory of you. And you'll envy the new girl like I did . You can't change him truthfully only God can at this point. Your recovery will be slow and he'll make sure it's agonizing by quickly moving on to the next girl and showering her with the same affection you and I both got. But you will recover. It'll always hurt a little when you think back on it but let that hurt be a reminder of what you never want to feel again. You'll laugh again, you'll date again, you'll even fall in love when you're ready. If he ever tries to renter after you've rebuilt your little town and got things back running. This time have guards waiting to send his *** back whereever he came from. You are brave and you can do it. But it's all up to you. You are not in a normal relationship you're on the devils playground and the longer you stay the hotter hell gets...

2 Hearts

Very well said. I am glad you got that out! You aren't sending it to her, are you?

@Yellowrose10 no wayyy this is just everything I wanna tell her but I can’t