A New Beginning

Today, is a new beginning for me. I've struggled with binge eating for the past year of my life, and I'm ready to fight this battle. I don't want to eat to hide my feelings anymore. I constantly find myself saying "today is the last day I'm going to binge eat... tomorrow I am going to eat healthy", but I have been saying that every day for a year. I've finally joined this support group, and I really think this will help me. I've already seen a lot of positive interaction with people in this group, and I'm anxious to be a part of it.

- leg200 -

leg-You have no idea how many days I have said to myself "tomorrow will be a better day... I wont binge tomorrow... I won't purge tomorrow" It starts with today! You should be so proud of yourself that you have taken that step! Just take things one day at a time and don't get discouraged if you relapse. Remember we all have our pit falls on these journeys, just be happy you are working to get healthy! Good luck and let me know if there is anything I can do to support!
-V