A year and six days ago I started playing Second Life and BlA year and six days ago I started playing Second Life and

A year and six days ago I started playing Second Life and Bloodlines. I spent all this time playing that game trying to get my virtual soul and life set right. Here I am a year later and my real life soul is a wreck. I can't believe I spent all that time playing a game and now I feel so bad

Hello. Hmm. I don't know much about the game you play, but I believe we are in a very similar spot as far as our addiction goes. I completely understand how you feel. I trust you are good at the game you play just like me. And we are both screwed by them. Well, I hope we can quit the addiction and set our lives back on track soon.

@aleczhao
Not sure if I am good at the game but I was persistent to find a way to “win” at it. Being an open sim there are no goals, and far as the role play game there are ways to think you are winning but no one really wins. Still playing but doing better. Hope you are doing well.

I saw a special on second life, it was said to be highly addicting because people get so overly attached to their character / life on there! It's bad for business, I suggest avoiding it at all costs!

@The_Empress
Smiles, you saw that too. LoL
Still playing and actually have started a business in world, gasp !