Addicted to ritalin

hi...i am badly addicted to ritalin...previousely i was caugt doing it i was taken to psychatric care facility for a week...then i was consficated in house for six months...once out i started sniffing ritalin again...my present dose is 100-130 mg a day...i know the side effects...i know what terrible circumstances i might face if caught again but nothing keeps me away...i have a four year old son...i do nothin after taking ritalin...just sit like a zombi...i just think that without ritalin i cant manage my life...i am not even sure that i want to quil...i suffer from a bi polar disorder...i am on high doses of priscription drugs...i do ritalin and take those drugs simlutaniosly...i dont think i can racover unless forced to

Lonely, I know that you can get through this and come out stronger on the other end. Your son should be your biggest focus and motivation in being able to get through this. I know that it can't be easy, but I know that you can do this. Have you tried any local treatment centers or therapy? Is there anyone who can help you through this process so that you're not going through it alone?