All I think about is food and all I do is eat because I'm st

all I think about is food and all I do is eat because I'm stress I also exercise but the way I been eating is so different it hard to explain but that's all I wanna do I been dealing with a lot of stress to so I believe that food makes me escape help!!! is there anything I can do about it? what do you do to control it?

1 Heart

For me it's a matter of doing multiple things and don't allow myself to stay in the pit too long. It's like I constantly battle it like a chronic illness .I'm up then back down. So I can spend 3 hrs that day exercising then binge that night. Sometimes it's what I consider a little binge so that's better than a really bad one. Keep picking yourself back up if you binge today then make a point of going out for a brisk walk for at least 20 min or some cardio exercises inside with a DVD and or free weight exercises like mountain climbers, high knees, jumping jacks, crunches, jump rope, plank jacks but whatever you do make sure you doing stretching first. Start today doing something positive in the right direction because it can't happen all at once. Look up exercises that look like they are doable for you and decide how many and for how long. Don't think about it just do it pick out a couple it will make you feel good knowing you took action, it's a start everyone has to start somewhere. You're right...food is used as an escape it's a real easy to sit and and eat and enjoy the delicious flavors right? But it's work to begin a plan and then follow through. There is no easy answer that I know, I also know it can be real work especially when we are facing a significant amount of weight to lose but hey like I said you have to start somewhere and chisel at it each day. You can lose 3 lbs a week easy so 3x4 is 12 and 12 lbs a month for 2 months is 24 whole lbs.

1 Heart

@Littleturtle1000 thank you for your advice and you are right we have to start somewhere so I’m gonna start to day :slight_smile: is it okay if I keep you posted of how I am doing? just really need someone there