Alone and confused

Hi I am new to any type of support group and would like some advice. Monday I was arrested and removed from my home. My wife said I grabbed her throat and threaten her. Which I never touched her. She says I have anger issues because I am always yelling or hateful. I have. 6 year old son who I just adore and worship the ground he walks on. I breath everyday for him and I have never been away from him till now. I can't see them talk to them call them or nothing all I do is sit here and cry. I am in soo much pain over this I can't take anymore. I don't know what to do. I have no one now and I feel my life is over. Wednesday is our court date for the protection order. I am so nervous. I havnt eaten in 6 days. Lost 12 lbs I am a family man who my family comes first. I don't drink or party or do drugs. I do like old cars. You could say I am boring I feel if this order is placed on me. It will all be over. I won't he able to go home for 6 months or longer. She has her mother staying there to help her so I feel she dosent miss me like I miss them. I am not used to being alone and it hurts. Does anyone have any advice for me. Thanks

Your post are old and I just started this site. I hope everything worked out for you. I have here if you ever want to talk. I've been through a divorce and thought I would never get over it. We all need someone to talk to...especially me. I am very alone in my life right now with my own struggles. Anyhow, hope all is well with you now and I'm here if you want to ever talk.

From Romantic Relationships to Divorce & Separation