Am I used to being rejected, that even I can't shed a single

Am I used to being rejected, that even I can't shed a single tear anymore? And why the hell do I still talk to people who I think they don't want me, but I try my hardest to stop?

1 Heart

I know for me, it's because I'm already half expecting it, like every time I ask someone for something kind of questionable or if I'm not sure if they'd be willing to or not, I'm always mentally prepared for some type of rejection. Although, it still hits pretty hard when the rejection actually happens, especially if it's something I hoped would have a positive outcome. It might be different for you though. I think the part of talking to people who you know don't want you might have to do more with a low self-esteem or partially also because you have a hard time accepting it. I think that sometimes, we keep trying because deep down inside we still have a bit of hope that things would've turned out differently than what we had expected.

1 Heart

@cupcake520 Wish I it was so easy for me to not give a shit about people. I hate this feeling.