Annoyed. I have a problem where I cannot stop thinking abo

Annoyed.
I have a problem where I cannot stop thinking about sex. I mean its at the level now when a woman walks by, the first thing I look at is her shape. It is very consuming in my life to the point where if I do not "fix" it (often several times a day), I feel anxious and frustrated. This is not healthy, it affects how I communicate with women (I have no issues talking with guys about anything), I see women as objects at times, and I get very impatient when talking with them and the conversation is not going anywhere.
I have tried this nofab trend but I can only get to a maximum of two weeks before I relapse. I see a therapist once a week. I workout 4 - 5 times a week for about an hour in each workout. And I try to consume myself with a lot of work to distract those thoughts, both at my day job and after work with independent studies. These bad habits still seems to creep in and play havoc with my life. Is there any suggestions that does not involve using meds or chemical castration of any kind.

2 Hearts

Roughly, what age range are you in? You sound young..... under 25?

@constructionjim - I am 32.

Sexual thoughts are common, and it is not unusual to think of several women sexually. As for needing to relieve yourself 4-5 times a day, I wonder if you are like me, where while growing up you became very internalized and sexually fixated. For me, it to a point deterred me from outside involvement with friends and activities. You mention anxiety; for me, sex became something to depend upon to escape from the stress of school, interacting with women, even household chores or familial obligations. I wonder if the anxiety you feel is because you depend upon this release which you developed because aspects of life were too challenging or stressful to deal with? If this is so, consider calming whatever parts of yourself that may not want to deal with life. I hope this helps.

1 Heart

@Mo66box - Thank you. Can you elaborate more on “calming whatever parts of yourself that may not want to deal with life.”?