Another binge why wont it stop

i have been eating normal all week eating good eating when im hungry even though i feel guilty for eating and not making up for it but ive kept my body nourished well nourshied all week and yet a gain not even a week after my last binge i binged again i hate food i hate my appetite i hate myself i wont control again things were alot simpler listing to my ed

i know exactly how you feel. i feel the same way right now. i was doing so good for 2 weeks, and then binged ALL day yesterday. i hate food, i hate what i do to myself. i hate my body. sorry i know this isnt a helpful comment, but we're not alone at least?

I am new to this support group, but I feel that it is so helpful to see that I am not alone. I try not to let food run my life, but it is just this terrible monster that lurks and strikes when you least expect it. I don't want to be up and down; I just want to be stable. My family knows and I have been seeing a therapist, but I am a college student and it is so hard for my friends not to know. It is like this terrible secret with which I have to deal. I think hearing from everyone is so helpful--I just wanted to post and get my words out there so that I can prove to myself that I can do it.

I completely understand. Been there many times. Recently as well too. I was going on a week of eating better and than BAM I was back in the binge. I wish I knew how to get out of it. I HATE what this does. I HATE food so much. I HATE that I need it. I HATE that I want it. I HATE that I think about it. It's so tempting to give in and just let the food take over. Soooo tempting. Every now and then I just imagine letting it all go. But something keeps coming back and giving me hope. Please don't give up. I know it's hard. I know it consumes everything (no pun intended). But don't give up. If you want to talk it out, please feel free to chat. Maybe talking (whether the binge ends up happening or not) will help. Easier said than done I know but if it can help then it's worth trying. Keep strong.