Anxiety

Hi jaded, Welcome to SupportGroups.com . I am sorry that you are feeling hurt and alone. You have come to the right place. We are all here to offer support and encouragement for each other. If you would, can you tell us a little more about yourself? Keep sharing. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))

I would love to, I just am a little unsure about this site, is their any security, or is everything I write and post there for the whole world to see? Paranoia is huge with me, and I do not want it to get worse.

Hi Jaded, welcome to Support Groups. I am sorry for how you are feeling. Please know that this is a safe environment. You are totally anonymous to everyone here, because you can choose to reveal as little or as much as you would like in your profile. Supporters here are from all over the world, and we all respect one another's identities.

This Site has helped me tremendously. I feel like I have a huge support network of people who relate to my issues and I relate to theirs. For me, it's such a caring, compassionate, and incredibly supportive group.

I hope that you share with us and that we can help you.

Hi Jaded,

I'm new here too. I just joined this site last night. It's very good that you are reaching out for help and support. I am in desperate need of that too. I am suffering with paranoia too.

Right now, I feel that I am being watched constantly. As soon as night comes and it's necessary for me to turn on the lights in my apt, I begin drawing all of the shades because turning on the lights allows everyone to see in. In my minds eye, it's like a scene from some kind of a weird movie where everyone comes out of their houses just to look into my apartment to see if they can see inside to watch what I'm doing. It's kind of like that movie, The Truman Show, even though I haven't seen it, it depicts what I'm feeling.

I was having such a hard time of it last night, I began looking for help on line. I just recently found this site the same as you.

Everyone here seems to be very caring and understanding and to know that other people are experiencing some of the same things I am, makes me feel not so alone anymore.

I hope that you will stay and share your experiences with us, the good and the bad. Maybe it will help someone else, maybe it will help me?

Your new friend,
sTaTe oF cONFusion

Thanks everyone for your support. I will be coming around.

That's so great to hear Jaded. I look forward to your posts. Have a wonderful day!

Vibrations received...I am vibrating now.

hey jaded im new myself only been here for maybe two days. my problems got me so overwhemled to the point that i just had to find a place to vent. i found this site just to use it as such.... a place to vent. the advice is just icing on the cake. my problem is i feel if i say my problems out loud then they are real and even though they are real, typing them seems as though im just asking as a just in case purpose. it helps to have other people who are dealing with the same issues. on here they wont judge they just give comforting words when needed. so go ahead vent if thats what you want. it helps for me

Hi Lostinmymind, welcome to Support Groups and thank you for being here with us.