Any job or career recommendations for extremely introvert pe

Any job or career recommendations for extremely introvert people?

I've taken many career tests and I keep getting results that involve speaking to people all day. It's frustrating to say the least. Personally I find talking to people too draining.
Say I spend the whole day in company; I'll need the next 3 days completely to myself. I'm even like that with my family; I can't help it, it's just how I operate. I can work within a team, but not patients and their families. I'm fit for the medical field or counseling, but I have no interest in it.

And if anyone here has social anxiety.. What jobs have you tried? Any comments are welcome; just tired of feeling stuck all the time. Have to open up to new possibilities.

I went swimming tkday so Lifeguard comes to mind :p Around people but no talking required. IT, computer science, programming, artist, digital content creation, social media coordinator, even admin support----many jobs are online and require little to no human interaction in person. Like.. what are your interests, what do you like to do? Or learn about? What do you think are tour strong points, abd what do you enjoy?

1 Heart

writing is something i have taken serious, perhaps profreeding and such feelancing may help you for short.