Any progress? i'm not sure. how about you?

right, i have to say first, i feel really crap. i don't think i'm getting anywhere, i'm angry at myself cause i feel i don't do enough, i'm scared to death of everything happening and coming up, i'm tired of thinking and feeling...

but it thought, maybe it'd be good for all of us to acknowledge even the tiniest accomplishments we've made. now i definitely suck at this, saying anything positiva about myself, but i know it's necessary. so here we go:

- i managed to delay my b/p at least until the late afternoons.

- i've been trying to get any help for over a year without success, but i haven't given up and i'm still pushing for inpatient.

- i increased my calorie intake a bit. i now eat two portions of some fat and two portions of fruit.

- i drink plenty again.

- i managed to go outside more often again, i'm trying to push through that fear.

what have you achieved yet you ignore these achievements?

-I have managed not to cry as much! (prob due to anti-depress I am finaly taking) but still an achievement none the less.

-I have not been taking things so personaly.

-I have been putting myself first a little more each day.

-I have found a smalll amount of joy in shopping again (even though I can't afford it).

Still working on many other things but haven't quite achieved them yet........a work in progress none the less!

any progress is progress! we will all get there :slight_smile:

I love this idea Maedi...sorry hunny that you're feeling so low :( We'll get through this though <3

- I've managed for the last week to eliminate one shake/day and replace it with soup and veggies
- Ummm I havent purged in 5 days

Thats about all I got...oh oh wait...this ones for you Maedi.....ready...drumroll....I'M NOT DITCHING HIM TONIGHT...I WILL GO HANG OUT WITH HIM <3

Sorry about the duplicate post :-S

I have trouble saying positive things about myself too, Maedi. It's a good idea to remind ourselves that we are not as bad as we think we are. :-)

~ I talked to my doc & am back on my old meds (which don't make me sleepy all day).

~ I convinced myself to finally try the samba dance workout DVD I bought a year ago (even if it was only for 15 min).

~ I worked on cleaning my apartment (it's a lot of work but it always makes me feel better to have an uncluttered space).

Thanks for the activity! I hope things are getting better for you!

thanks planemo, and welcome to this site :slight_smile:

loving the samba idea! reminds me that i always wanted to pick up salsa again. we’ll see…

Awesome Idea!

- I got help at my college and am in outpatient

- I eat 3 meals a day and snacks :D

- I have opened up to my boyfriend about my eating disorder
and allowed myself to have feelings instead of suppressing them

- I told and confided in new friends at school about my eating disorder so it would be harder for me to no eat.

- I am eating some of my fear foods and am attempting butter next week!!!

Thank you for thinking of this!

allee

OOO I LIKE THIS! OK HERE WE GO..

- I HAVE TOLD MY FIANCE MORE ABOUT THE B/P,
- I'VE BECAME AMEMBER ON HERE TO HELP MYSELF
I CHANGED MY ANXIETY MEDS. TO MAKE ME FEEL NORMAL AND NOT A ZOMBIE, LOL
- AND I'M GONNA TRY TO ONLY PURGE ONCE A DAY.. FOR NOW,

I have not cut myself in 2 years! I also quit smoking cigarettes 2 years ago! well i may have cheated once or twice but I havent bought a pack in 2 years!

Its such a dark and terrible place to be when you feel worthless, like you are in a black hole. We all need to discover our own self worth! what do you live for? what do you want to stand for? focusing in on all the positive wonderful things there are in life will help you bring yourself out of that dark place.