Anyone else want to take on a challenge with me?

I want to lose 15 pounds by Thanksgiving. Anyone else think they would be interested in trying this with me? I want to eat HEALTHY... not starve myself or workout obsessively. My main goal is to drink a lot of water and eat no later than 8 p.m. at night. I want to work out no less than an hour 5 days a week. I'm also going to track what I eat for the day. If anyone's interested... let me know. We can be each other's support.

I'm VERY interested!!!! I also have 15 lbs to lose and want to do it healthy:) We will have to keep in touch through the process and let eachother know how we are doing:) I'm excited about this!!! So, write me back and lemme know how you are doing. Manic

Grrreat! I'm so glad someone else is on board! So far today I've done pretty well. I had a fat free yogurt, a piece of raisen bread with a tsp of peanut butter, and a fat free cheese peel for breakfast(compliments of my 2 year old haha). Another fat free yogurt for a snack. I'm hoping to get a workout in for an hour sometime after I finish posting on this website. It's becoming addicting. Let me know how your day goes!!!

Hi Candace, I think that it's so great that you want to lose weight, but make sure that this is something that you'll be able to maintain for the long-term. 15lbs is a lot to lose in one month; therefore, maybe it's better to do 5 lbs per month with a healthy eating and work-out plan that you can maintain for the long-term. Just a suggestion and what's worked for me.