Anyone have suggestions of something to watch? Movies, tv pr

Anyone have suggestions of something to watch? Movies, tv programs? I am in an isolated state of being and could use something to zone out on... I, surprisingly, like darker themes, but also quirky funny things. But I am not a sitcom type of girl... For once I am asking for advice!

1 Heart

I assume you've watched Stranger Things...

@jokobain Yup! And a lot of BBC shows. Loved Luther, Top of the Lake, Broadchurch. Really like Netflix airing of Broadchurch, liked Orphan Black. This should give some (scary?) insight into my mind… Like Kimmy Schmidt as well.

If you have Hulu you should try the handmaid's tale, its amazing

@LunaJ34 I can get a free 30 day trial. I have heard the show is very good. Elizabeth Moss is in it, right? Did you see Top of the Lake or Mad Men. I think she is great.

1. Severance S01 (a bit out there but I thought it was good) 9 episodes. 2nd season on the way.

2. Silo S01 (I thought the idea was silly but I decided to give it a go because of Rebecca Ferguson) Very good. 10 episodes. 2nd season on the way.

3. The Lorenskog Disappearance S01 (Norwegian) 5 episodes. No info if S02 will be made.

4. Andor S01 (Star wars spinoff). Better than expected.