Are there anyone on at this hour?

Are there anyone on at this hour?

lots! whats going on?

I'm glad there is a support group for gaming addiction. My ex spent most of our marriage playing online games. It's not the only reason I left but his involvement with the games made it easy to move out. I spent about 2 months moving out, a bit at a time - and he never noticed because he was busy doing --- guess what? Now my daughter is with a guy who is much older than her, the father of their child, unemployed and devotes his every waking hour to online gaming. I'm really sad for her. They don't take their child outside because they're too busy gaming, when they're together. And when he's alone - I suspect he neglects the baby so he can play his games. makes me sad.

@LizaBLUE Yah. Video game addiction is a serious thing. It can cause huge damage.

Sorry, I have been gone for awhile. I was asking because I was feeling particularly down that night. It was about video game addiction and if it was nonsense to believe that it is a real addiction, but I have also concluded that it really is. The truth is that I am a 26 year old that loves video games but recently, I have notched that amount of damage they can cause. I will not go into detail about the numerous ****** things that have occurred throughout my life but I resorted to video games to help me when I was younger and have done so up until last week.
I'm trying to turn it around in my favor and get on with my life. It seems pathetic butt hey have been the only constant thing throughout my life. I have a job but not a career. I live, but I'm not alive. Recently I have been trying to find other hobbies such as learning more about computers and getting myself back into college and finishing a degree. I would like to know how y'all dealt with the addiction and how y'all winged yourselves off of it if y'all wish to share. Thank you :)