At work today it is a potluck. I walk in the break room and

At work today it is a potluck. I walk in the break room and it is all sweets galore. I always binge on desserts- it is my weakness. I made myself a plate and did sample 2 cookies and a baked apple crisp along with my other food- so I overate but I did not binge yay!! I can feel my brain wanting to eat everything in site but I stopped myself and thought through my goals and how I want to feel-not bloated and tired/sick. I wish I didn't overeat but I will take this as a win since it is progress. The old me would have binged in private but I didn't. If I can do it so can you!

Hooray! Celebrate your success.

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

I am so sad to say after my post, work was slow, I had nothing to do and I did binge. I did learn valuable lessons from this though- I learned when there are potlucks I need to stop, breathe, and carefully portion my plate with no second trips because that lead to my binge. I need to keep busy at work so my mind doesn't wander. I am trying to stay positive because although I binged, I learned something from it and have been on track since.