Back in September I had a miscarriage, I didn't even know I

Back in September I had a miscarriage, I didn't even know I was pregnant. I had gotten the depo shot the month before, and the doctor's office tested me before they gave it but it must have came up a false negative. I guess I wasn't too far along, but I feel like it's all my fault even though I didn't know I was pregnant. It hurts me knowing that I had a tiny life growing inside me but it was gone before I even knew. I know that these things are natural, but I feel like it's all my fault and it's always on my mind. It's not that I wanted a baby, I'm not ready for children yet, but it's the fact that the miscarriage happened.

1 Heart

I got pregnant on the depo shot with first son. I know that it is bothering you. I'm not religious but someone upstairs knows that you are not ready. Things happen for a reason and you just have to think that the day that you had your miscarriage is not a sad day but a happy one because you gained a guardian angel!

2 Hearts

@Spinner1432 that’s what I was thinking too, I just wish I could forget that it even happened, I think it’d make me comfortable, but I don’t know. Thanks for the kind words.