Bad depression day. Can't her out of bed. Do rag helping. To

Bad depression day. Can't her out of bed. Do rag helping. Told him it's for yard work. I think when I try to fix it tomorrow it will be too late. Guess i work in yard everyday now...

*hugs* I feel sorry for you. Are you seeing a therapist/psychiatrist and reading self help books?

The Depression Cure: The 6-Step Program to Beat Depression without Drugs

https://www.amazon.com/Depression-Cure-6-Step-Program-without/dp/0738213888/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465946934&sr=8-1&keywords=depression

It's always difficult when you don't have the strength to do anything. You first need to recover by resting, and by reading books that help you mentally, you can put your life in a better perspective which will make you feel better, and will help you to deal with issues in a better way.

You should just focus on your own recovery first foremost. Rest, and get help.

I have ended up having kidney stones and a surgery. All of your suggestions sound great and will give them a try. When your all alone it feels like there's no reason to get up. Thank you

@sad1969 Yes on the psychiatrist. Just stepping up to twice per week with the best counselor I have been able to find for 23 yrs in so il