Borderline Personality disorder and bipolar type 2

Hi.

I’m separated for almost 3 years, divorced for 1 year. My ex husband moved on quickly and had already marry again. I can’t move one… I simply feel stuck.

I have no friends and I every man I feel atracted dispises me.

I have bpd and bipolar t2 …

Please sent help

Hugs and welcome, how are you managing your bpd and bipolar? Do you feel that they are holding you back from moving on?

That is really hard when the person you loved seems to move on quickly, try to see it though from their perspective, sometimes you meet someone wonderful, or perhaps they were lonely, it may seem quick to you, but not to them. For you, how do you feel you can best unstick yourself? -SG

I take medication for both… I can’t move on don’t know why. I have no friends because every friend I had has a wife and this is a huge trigger for me because they just talk about partnership lifes. I have no hope. I tried dating apps for 3 years but I just met guys who rejected me and used me. That’s the most painful feeling and I think I can’t handle another rejection.
I live in a small village and w/ mother and sister. That’s depressing.

He was with this person at the same time we were still married.
That’s shameful and miserable for me but i can’t control to stalk them on social media. They seem really happy, they travel everywhere and here I’m full of medication, laying on bed all day crying during christmas and NYE vacation, that I will spend alone at home

Remember, social media is often just one side of the story, they could be happy or not, but while it is understandable that it is extra hard because he cheated, you have to think, who will he cheat on her with?

1 Heart

I dont know he is a narcissist, she seems pretty narcissist two. She has two kids overseas and abandoned them to live with my ex, it seems like pretty strong love.

I don’t see it that way, she leaves her kids to be with him, that seems wrong and really toxic.

1 Heart

Abandoning children to be with a man seems like the worst form of love there is. -SG

1 Heart

yes, I don’t know I don’t have children because I’m really instable mentally but I feel sad for her kids. Anyway I must move on quickly as everyone deserve hapiness. Any tips?

1 Heart

Moving on after a painful divorce can be challenging and bit heartbreaking, but there are several strategies that can help:

1. Seek Support: It’s crucial to have a support system during this time. We can be your support system, as well as any friends or family have.
  2. Allow Yourself to Grieve: Recognize that it’s normal to feel sadness, anger, frustration, and even relief. Allow yourself to experience these feelings without judgment.
  3. Establish a Routine: Creating a daily routine can provide a sense of normalcy and stability.
  4. Explore New Interests: Engaging in new hobbies or activities can be a positive way to redirect your focus. This might be a good time to try something you’ve always been interested in but never had the time for.
  5. Avoid Negative Coping Mechanisms: It’s important to avoid unhealthy coping mechanisms.
  6. Reflect and Learn: Take time to reflect on the relationship and what you can learn from it. Understanding what went wrong can help you grow and avoid similar issues in future relationships.
  7. Set Goals for the Future: Focus on setting personal goals. These could be related to your career, personal development, or hobbies. Having goals can give you a sense of direction and purpose.
  8. Be Patient With Yourself: Healing takes time, and it’s important to be patient with yourself throughout the process. Remember that it’s okay to have good days and bad days.

Remember, this is your journey and as such it is unique, you recognize that what you have been doing hasn’t worked and you need to try something new, that’s huge progress.
-SG

1 Heart

From Personality Disorders to Narcissist Abuse and Trauma

From Narcissist Abuse and Trauma to Personality Disorders