Bottle of pills in one hand... Knife laying on the bed next

Bottle of pills in one hand... Knife laying on the bed next to me. Huh. Been a long time since I've been in this position. Wish my brain would shut off. Suppose that's what all the pills are for though....

3 Hearts

It's a moment. It will pass. Connect with friends until it does.

1 Heart

Woah woah woah, don't think like that! :(

1 Heart

Honey please do not do this you are having a bad moment and it will pass like citizenm said please hang in there. Will text you lovebug.

2 Hearts

Pls pls say hi to us!

1 Heart

@Still02 yes! Gypsy soul are you there? Contact us. Say hello.

We love you! Stay right here. Stay with us. Sending love & fairy dust & hugs & butterflies & flowers. We're right here. We are with you . We're all in a circle. Let's breathe and tap into each other. Positive meditation. We're one. You are not alone. Everything is okay. You are surrounded by safe light, in a bubble, in a cocoon. Warm yellow light surrounds you. It is enveloping you. The blue is light is surrounding you and protecting you. And I'm there with you

2 Hearts

:( let's pray and send love and keep checking.... Gypsy soul we love you. You are safe.

1 Heart

Contact us! We love you!

1 Heart

@emoore I just heard that she is doing fine and is just not on the site right now. So she is doing ok.

Gypsy we are all sending you healing energy and prayers we love you girlfriend please just let us know that you are at least ok and just maybe do not want to talk that is ok. Emoore you are a special lady love ya.

2 Hearts

Just so we know you are still here. We've all been where you are. No judgement. Just tell us you are here. You belong here because you are important.

1 Heart

@tishamcluy really? … … … … … … … …

Everyone, GypsyS0ul wanted me to let y'all know she is doing just fine. She and I are in contact, and she is doing very well. Please don't worry.

3 Hearts

@norseduncan yay! :slight_smile:

Stay Strong

1 Heart

Your post will be taken down due to its inappropriate nature.

2 Hearts