Came across it, thought I might share it with everyone

Came across it, thought I might share it with everyone

6 Hearts

I hope you're okay, I tried to message you, but I haven't been able to yet.

1 Heart

@Johnnyangel4u Hi there, i just saw your reply on my post. We both have to support each other to be able to message

@gmansine I loved this post! Yes, it takes Strength to let go! Especially when you were holding on to something we never had in the first place......" Some of us say we'd rather have something , than absolutely nothing, but the truth is, to have it halfway is harder than not having it all." So true, why some of us settled for half measures, and still wanted to hold on to it? Even though it's killing us on the inside! Let it GO! Be strong the best is yet, to follow..... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Thanks @gmansine for an eye- opening post.

2 Hearts

TRUTH. Love the post.

I guess loneliness and low self esteems causes us to make the decision to 'settle' for less when we know that we are worth so much more.

2 Hearts

@java It’s true, we have to stop beating ourselves up so bad. I’m actually practicing that and it has helped me a lot. I’m beginning realize my old self, the self before things went south.