Can someone PLEASE HELP ME, I'm having the worst case of HOC

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME, I'm having the worst case of HOCD, I'm getting these creppy dreams of me with another girl and things like that and I don't like it, what happens all the time is that I feel like it's false attraction I'm scared cause ALL MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN ATTRACTED TO MEN I used to be OBSESSED WITH MEN and sometimes I used to be scared because of my obsesstion but I secretly loved dreaming about them, this October I saw a picture of a girl on Instagram and I was like she's pretty and anxiety struck and it was like maybe your gay, if you gay you can never change, I miss being obsessed with men and now because of these thoughts I am not really attracted to them , but at the same time I still like looking at hot guys..... I seriously can't imagine being a lesbian I've never questioned my sexuality before only now,,,,, HELP ME PLEASE

sorry to hear your'e struggling I wish I could complete reassure that everything is ok but I know thats not how HOCD works. Anyways I can say if these thoughts give you anxiety, make you unhappy, or make you scared it is without a doubt HOCD. If you always knew you were straight it is definetly HOCD. If you are obsessing over it , it is HOCD. Try a shhhh the thoughts away instead of obsessing over them and yes I know that is very hard. Maybe write down things that are reasons why you are straight and think of the writing whenever you are unsure for example "All my life i have been attracted to men." Sorry I know this is really hard it was the worst time of my life but you will get over this just try and stay calm, hope things get better soon.

I used to obsess a lot over men. What I thought would be the perfect man for me, never was. I attracted the most beautiful men in my schools and I thought they were gorgeous, but something was missing from that. I know it's hard to not be afraid but remember that it is completely okay and natural to question your sexuality. It's a part of life and finding out who you are. Straight women are totally allowed to look at a woman and be attracted to her. Because there is a definite difference between seeing someone as beautiful and falling in love with a woman and imagining a life with them. It took me a long time dating men before I realized that I liked women too. That soon became ONLY women and I realized I don't even like men. But I can still find them attractive.
If you need any advice, I'd be happy to help, since I've been through it all.

@jennadi12 Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right side of this page are numerous groups, also there's is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There Anorexia, Eating Disorder, and Body Dysmorphic Disorder groups. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.......

I also strongly suggest that you share your HOCD thoughts only in HOCD group because if you leave it like this,a lot of people have no idea about this disorder and might think that you truly are questioning your sexuality and give you bad spikes.It will get better,be strong and the key is to stop answering to the thoughts.Lots of hugs!

@Dee56 I will second this. Obsessive ocd is not exactly an intuitive thing

@Needhelp446 Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right side of this page are numerous groups, also there's is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Anxiety, and HOCD groups. Remember you're not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow.......

Hey there, former lesbian here - I used to obsessed with women, but one day found a man. For real I was like, notorious as a lesbian, people called me a power lesbian. I kinda went through the same thing in reverse. I just want you to know its ok! Everything worked out for me in the end. I still find women to be heavenly, beautiful creatures, and I miss them, but loving this man is the greatest part of my life. Sexuality is fluid and can change, I know it's hard to accept, but just know that there's nothing wrong with you. We can talk of you want, I'll support you so we can message.

I just wanted to share my success, so that you know it can get better. I'm not trying to push you into experiment or questioning your sexuality. Also, omg please don't think I'm hitting on you! Used to be gay, not looking for any current gay. I'm scared I might have made you uncomfortable, just know I'm not trying to!

Hello, please try and post on the HOCD and OCD group. You will receive a variety of comments outside the box of OCD if you just post on a general support group, but there is one specifically for this and you would be welcome to post there too. If you wish to speak to me about this I am willing to listen to you, as I also have HOCD. I am aware a lot of the comments on your post will cause you to spike (cause a significant increase in your anxiety), therefore, know that I'm here. I'm female too and always loved guys.. Until those stupid thoughts took a hold of me. Xx

Again I'm so so sorry if I triggered you or said the wrong thing. I wish I could have responded a couple of years ago when I was still experiencing this anxiety. I just wanted to share things worked out for me.