Clueless

I don't know what to do. My X of 13 years is a meth addict. I left 3 years ago because at that time we were both addicted to cocaine. Since I left, things have gone down hill. I have been clean for over 2 1/2 years and have to sit and watch the person I love kill themselves. Meth has made him dilusional and has turned him into somebody I don't even reconize anymore. If anybody knows of a good Meth clinic or a support group for him please let me know. I am a full time medical student and it is starting to interfere with my studying. I would give all that I have worked for the past 3 years for him to get clean. thanks.
S

Hi there! Have you researched local treatment centers in your area? It seems that he needs an intensive program to really help him get through this.

I agree with Puppy... the best thing to do is to research and see if there are any in your area. Until then, as far as support groups, this site and several others are available on line.... but if your X is really wrapped up in the stuff, you might want to check out some sort of inpatient detox or rehab clinic to assist in overcoming the initial physical withdrawl symptoms, which from a meth binge is quite significant.
Wishin you and your X the best.
HAPPY HEALTHY STRONG FREE

thank you both for your ideas. i will see what there is available for some type of inpatient assistance.

That's so great, please let us know if we can help you in any way. Please keep sharing with us.