Clueless!

Hi everyone. Getting divorced, and its very hard for me to get out there again. I am clueless about what to do. Any advice?

Say a prayer when you can and ask Our Lord for help and guidance. Take your time to reflect on everything, this way you will make a solid decision. Take care of yourself and God bless you.

Hi, welcome to a great place to meet a lot of people who are so supportive and have a lot of good advice to share with you.

If you're comfortable answering a question, when you say "it's very hard for me to get out there again"....do you mean dating or going back to work after staying home raising little ones?

Regardless of your answer, I agree with Marcie, take your time and say a lot of prayers.

Hello,
Tell us more about your situation. There are plenty of us out here that would like to help. I don't really know what type of help you're looking for so please let us know. We're here for you.

Roxanne, are you okay? I know since you're brand new on here and maybe you've never been on a site like this before, you could be feeling a little hesitant to open up about your situation.

I know when I joined I spilled a big long part of my story, but WOW...there was so much more I didn't even talk about. Little by little, I open up more and I find out there is nothing you can say on here that is shocking to anyone because we've all been through so many different things....there's always someone who can relate to what you're going through or how you're feeling.

If you let us know a little bit more about what is going on we will always try to be there for you and help you to feel better, okay?

We're here if you need us Roxanne! Sunshine!

From Romantic Relationships to Divorce & Separation