Confidence come back to me god damn it!

Confidence come back to me god **** it!!!

2 Hearts

I get bits of confidence here and there walk like you own the place even if you are scared. It's a trick I learned while training my dog. I wasn't confident outside with him so he took advantage of that. I used to pretend that the trail or sidewalk was mine this is all mine mine mine mine mine. ^_^ It was fun.... made me smile.

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid lol I usually walk like I do own the sidewalk. Just looking for that confidence to jump and take a leap of faith take a chance

It's out there looking for you. Find little bits of confidence and it will find you

2 Hearts

@Namaste250 like picking up the breadcrumbs from hanzel and gredal

I like to say fake it till you are it. emotions can be balanced through medication or just pure will. So far mine is just pure will but alas today I am not happy and that is ok because there is always tomorrow.

1 Heart

@ JR11223 First of all you have to find out, what making you losed your confidence? Why you are so stressed, and down? Are you visiting a therapist? Somethings you can't do it on our own.
Be strong the best is yet, to follow..... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.