Confused

Alright this is what is going on. I want to have a child... I don't know if it has anything to do with being twenty and hormonal charged or what but this is my situation. I am currently a college student and I have bills I need to be able to pay. I currently live with my boyfriend and he and I have been working through some issues.

Now here is where I need some advice.. I know now is probably not the best time to be thinking about a child but three years ago I had to get my left ovary and Fallopian tube removed because of a tumor that crushed them. I am on birth control to balance my hormones since I only have one ovary left. My fear is I will not be able to conceive every year that how past because I am working my right ovary like crazy. My doctor says I should still be able to have kids but I just don't know what to do or think about it. Any advice would be awesome.

I also believe part of the reason I hold back is I am afraid of what everyone would think if I did get pregnant.

You answered your own question, you're not stable in your relationship (plus you mentioned YOUR desire not whether or not your bf agrees), you are not in a financially secure enough place either. If you were not able to conceive your dr would have told you he or she thought so. Time passing only becomes a factor in our late 30s and early 40s as we ALL produce less eggs.

My boyfriend does want a child. I was more concerned about my mother

I know how you feel! I'm 20 also and I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and have had problems with my reproductive organs for a while, I was always worried that I wouldn't be able to have children. I got pregnant at 18, with the wrong guy, and had an abortion...which helped to make me worry more.
But now I'm with the right guy and we're pregnant!
The timing is never going to be perfect but there's ways to help the financial situation because we're going through the same stuff. If you feel you are with the right guy and in a stable enough place in your life then why not?
I worried about my mother also but she'll come around, mine did, it's just a huge initial shock but if you're happy then eventually she will be ok and happy too.
Here for you!

I really appreciate you saying that. I am not sure if it is the right time or not with the man I am with but I just have a yearning to have a child, and I know that there are options out there.

Thank you so much.