Could use some help. looks / feels like I'm having a first o

Could use some help. looks / feels like I'm having a first outbreak. Divorced for a year because wife cheated. Got tested shortly after leaving and all clear. In the haze of divorce I slept with two women over the past year unprotected. I'll advised but emotionally / mentally compromised. Truly overwhelmed at the moment and could use some words of wisdom and reassurance.

Sorry to hear, I have been going trhough the same emotions

How long / what do you do to get through?

About a week, I am just taking it day by day, getting the facts, and trying to make sense of it. I do not know what the future holds so I am trying not to overthink myself into one that is bad, when I am still here and have a mild skin disease

Perspective. I could use a little of that.

I know what you mean, It's difficult my friend

So can I just ask have you been diagnosed And is it genital. you are right it is a skin condition or a virus it is not a life threatening disease. if you have not done so already I suggest you research it perhaps herpes. Com. understanding the virus and the risk and precautions make it so much easier to move forward but really it's not the end of the world well I don't think it is

Genital yes. Its comforting to know I'm not alone.

It is normal to feel pretty down in the dumps about it but the best thing you can do is learn about it and understand it and I believe this makes a big difference