Crying again i no it will be over soon but omg this feeling

Crying again i no it will be over soon but omg this feeling is no joke i been string for to long pretending im ok

Sometimes it's ok to fall apart and come back stronger then ever!!

1 Heart

Maybe you need to let it all out and then tell yourself you have allowed yourself to cry and now its time to stop. Its draining and stopping you thinking clearly. You dont need to constantly be in this state over something that is not life threatening and manageable.

I feel ya. I haven't put myself in your situation yet but I feel it. In my work, I touch people everyday and today I had one of those moments where I felt a little trapped and isolated. A little longing for connection, even though it was just a pointer finger on her forearm. It was intense with how it all happened... I thought I was on something. Life really does bring you into a twilight zone of strange but just remind yourself of who you are, be steady in your way and you will find what you need. It might be a bit cliche but patience and steadfastness in your path will provide for your every conceivable and inconceivable need.

1 Heart