Cybersex Is it cheating

Since there is no contact between the two people, is cybersex cheating? Or what about phone sex? What is cheating and what is OK to do?

Your missing the intimacy portion of a relationship & just getting off. You would have to look in your past to figure out why.............

I think if you are in a commitment, anything you do with other people like cybersex or phone sex is cheating. A relationship is a promise to be with that person emotionally and physically. When you do one or the other with other people you are cheating on the relationship. I guess another way to look at it is how would you feel if you found on your partner was doing those things, would you be ok with it?

if u have the energy to have cyber sex then u have the ability to put all that into your relationship with your wife...dont u?

did u actually mean your vows when u said them? then why the hell arent u keeping them?

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

I would have to say/write that cyber sex is cheating. If you are engaging in intimate relations with someone outside of your marriage, then you are cheating. Can you take this time and energy and put it towards doing something positive for your marriage? I think that you can work on salvaging your marriage and bringing back that spark with some effort. Please keep sharing with us and keep us up to date on how you are doing.