Day one!

Ok.... so today is day one of no PILLS, so far I'm ok.. Woke up with a horrible feeling in my stomache. Depression is not hitting as hard as i thought. my body is Jittery, Achey, and sore. i am having hot and cold flashes and i feel oh so very tired. my daughters come ho me tonight from a Mini Vacation with my parents and i just keep thinking about them to get me thru the tought moments!

Welcome to the board and congrats on the focus towards recovery. I've been in your shoes far too many times to count. Once I made the decision that I really needed help and I could not do it alone, all I had to change was everything. That was two and a half years ago this coming Saturday.
Imodium AD helps for the stomach and general heebie jeebies due to the fact that it is opiate based but it won't break the blood/brain barrier. Hydrate and warm baths for the aches. Magnesium for the restless legs and most important: time. The general rue of thumb is 72 hours of Hell. After that, your symptoms start to abate. Thats when the real work starts.
Hang in there; there is hope.

Hi Un_Sure, Congratulations on day one! The withdrawal may be terrible at first but you will feel better as time goes on. Just keep hanging in there and taking it one day at a time. It will get better. Keep us posted on how you are doing. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))