@DeadWithH Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same t

@DeadWithH

Einstein said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". I'll call it “Einstein Insanity".

Change you attitude, Change your ways, and maybe your life will change...

@DeadWithH
**** if your attitude ain't killin' me!
please watch this youTube vid AND note the resources he has pinned to it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A5SMCo3g3w

I've been following these posts and I must say, even if he didn't have Herpes, I would NOT want to date or be around someone with so much negativity.

Let it rest moderator. Much like any substance abuser; You can only help someone who wants to be helped.

1 Heart

a_survivor I have a date, the first real one since my divorce in 2020. Many men have come at me, but not in a way that is respectful and implies that they are anyone I could be interested in. He seems like a nice guy, is well spoken, intelligent, and dresses nicely. This will be a ballroom dance venue, mostly couples but not all. Point is I am not letting herpes define me or my attitude towards life! I know who I am and what good qualities I have to offer. No one has a perfect life. What's important is how we choose to deal with problems and the relationships we have.

1 Heart

@mmadlecl
keep your senses sharp, and go enjoy your date!!

KEEP IT PLATONIC and keep the intimate topics OFF THE PLATE!

I’m confident you’ll enjoy your evening! YOU are in control in calling the shots!

KEEP US POSTED!!!