Deleted sorry

nothing

Hey thinkit

there are a lot of emotions going on in this post. I can see that you are distraught and confused. I understand the depression. I had that too when I was severely ill. I am sorry you are going through that, and I know you probably won't believe me if I say this but your eating disorder is causing the depression. Once I was in a good place in my recovery, I was free of my depression. My depression is only present when my eating disorder is. So once you free yourself of some of the restraints of your eating disorder, youll begin to free yourself of your depression.

So you were uncomfortable talking about sex at a group session? Is there any particular reason that you shut out when that topic comes up? If you don't mind me asking.

I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you. Keep writing and let your feelings out :) we are always here to listen

allee

Thinkit,

I'm sorry to hear about your rough day, and I agree with Allee that there are a lot of emotions in this post; and I wish there was something I could do to help comfort you.

But NEVER feel that because you're slipping you should leave this site. I think that would be going in the wrong direction of recovery. We are always willing to listen and always willing to help. We love you :)
Just keep writing and letting us know how you're doing. I think that could help you a lot to get back on your feet :)
After all, you said this has only set you off for tonight.
Who says you have to follow ED tomorrow?
No one!
You can push past this and learn from it. Be stronger from it!

As for the topic you shut out during your session...do you mind sharing with us why? Perhaps we can help. If not, I understand :)

Keep on fighting
Paige xoxo

Why did you delete your post?
Are you okay?

Paige xoxo

thank you for asking

embarassed

Thinkit,
Going to the store, sounds like a great idea! I find when I'm feeling alone or suicidal, it helps to get out and around others. Take a walk to get some fresh air, find a safe place to go and be with others. Even if you don't know anyone, just the atmosphere can do alot. Who know who you may meet, or something you may come to realize about yourself. I've been down on life before. I had a doctor's appointment. While waiting to see doc, and elderly couple was exiting the office. One was in a wheelchair and no one, but me got up to open the door for them. Sometimes you have to take pride in little things. If you feel you have done something wrong in your life and you are looking to become better, take small steps. Look for the little things to be positive about.
Hang in there!