Discouraged but trying to focus on the positive. My four yea

Discouraged but trying to focus on the positive. My four year old is on the heavier side of normal. Not iovereight but I bigger kid for her age. Her doctor has reassured me but I feel like I’m in a pretzel. I don’t want her to have problems, I don’t want her to overeat snd underest etc etc. I am trying really hard to model intuitive eating but sometimes I feel like a failure. Covid makes it so hard. Sigh

I'm sure you're doing the best you can. You being on here and worrying about the situation shows that you really care about her. Take a minute and breathe. Realize she's a 4yr old, even though she's very impressionable, it's not the end of the world and you'll be there for her to help teach her things along the way. I realize most people with kids, especially good parents and parents who care, are going to worry about their kids regardless. From the sound of it, I'm sure you'll make sure she turns out alright. Try your best to calm down, even just a little bit, and enjoy being with her. I hope you have a good day.

@Jordan5683 thank you. I appreciate it. I feel better today. My nightmare is passing on my crap to my kids. I am definitely working on my own self love and curbing my negative narrative because that is the biggest gift I can give them.