Doctor diagnosed me as having rosacea the other day. I dont

Doctor diagnosed me as having rosacea the other day. I dont get the bumps or anything like that but i do get extremely dry skin to the point its sore and kind of painful even when i put lotion on it. I was just curious if anybody has rosacea or know somebody that does that could recommend some skin care products that wont agitate my skin so bad? Doc game me some sort of crazy cream that they say costs 400 dollars lol, so im going to i guess use this VERY sparingly. Anyway if anybody knows anything to help deal with this please let me know this is all really new to me and not sure what to do other than i know im supposed to avoid sunlight and alcohol......yeah...that probably aint happenin...lol.

1 Heart

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, 12 oz. this is the one I use and it works great on my face. Not perfumes or anything like that in it.

@Solitude101 I get it only in the winter and my skin gets dry and flaky but I use that lotion and it doesn’t burn at all make sure you look for a lotion that is Paba free since that does burn your skin.