Does anybody else feel like they have fallen behind in life?

Does anybody else feel like they have fallen behind in life? It makes me sad and anxious at the same time. But the worst part is I know I have to do something to fix this but I dont see the strength in me.

4 Hearts

i understand u i wqnt to say more but amm in so much pain typing my fingers qont allow ill try later or tomorrow

1 Heart

@tcb364 Thats ok will be waiting

then rest. recharge. you see the problem, you know you have to be the one who solves it. rest and see if you find the strength after all

1 Heart

@norseduncan Ive been wasting so much time already. I dont deserve rest. Its not like I have been working continuously so now I need some rest to catch up. Although mentally I feel exhausted and old.

I bet your stronger than you know. And that the people who know you would say that same thing. Try to draw strength from those who love you in your life. Doubt there are many people who don't feel like you are right now. I can completely relate.

1 Heart

@shyguy79 I know you do :frowning:

@kaamini Your thought just reminded of the seasons. Winter to spring summer to fall.

Yep. I feel like that everyday

1 Heart

Yes, I'm right there with you. Totally know how you feel.

1 Heart

Sorry to hear this is where you're at. I live in a very limited - response kind of marriage that makes me feel very alone. I try to reach out and give smiles to ppl at work, etc...now I'm unemployed so everything's way more complicated. I think it's very good you looked for support here on SG...don't give up!

1 Heart

I feel similar. The upside of this mindset is that it creates motivation. The downside is that you achieve goals at the expense of stress and exhaustion. Maybe it's better to push oneself out of seeing things as a challenge, rather than to push oneself out of dismay about the current state of life.

1 Heart