Does anyone have a good Hair growth regimen? there's so many

Does anyone have a good Hair growth regimen? there's so many pills out there and I've taken biotin which makes me break out. Is shampooing and deep conditioner work best?

What brand of biotin vitamin have you been using? Hairfinity is super good I've heard. I believe it has biotin in it but it might've just been the brand you used.

It was natrol and natures bounty brands , I started taking 2 a day and broke out then went down to 1 a day and still broke out than every 2 days and still continued to break out and just threw out the bottles

I would also take a multivitamin with all B vitamins - super important for hair health and growth. Also, many women have low iron/ferritin which can cause hair loss/thinning. Your level should be over 70 for optimal hair health. You should definitely take an iron supplement daily as well... Scalp health is also important for your hair so you should do masks for your hair but also scalp - lemon, warm water, organic honey mixed together is great for the scalp because the lemon removes dead skin, product residue etc. and the honey noisturizes. Aloe vera gel is a good moisturizer too and can be used on scalp or hair.