Does Traditional Love & Romance Still Exist?

Is it just me, or has the fairy tale courting and romance become extinct? I feel that dating has become a business and I feel that the older I get, the more complex it gets.

I am totally a traditional girl living in this very untraditional dating world. Is it time for me to change my ways or do I stick to my values?

Kinda there myself puppy. And I guess the fairy tale courting and romance part depends on your fairy tale. The situation is not finding a man or lady to date. The situation is finding contentment in someone without losing yourself in the process. I tend to think we are here for a reason. When you meet someone with your values he will be so blessed that you did not change. He will see you and not someone you are not.

Wow Ststephenmc, you really gave such wonderful insight about this topic that has me dumbfounded. Thank you so much for supporting me in my traditional ways and making me feel good about it. I truly appreciate it. And, it's also so great to know that I am not alone in this :-)