Down and out

I have been feeling down and out for quite a long time and nothing seems to be working so I thought I would check into a support group. I lost my husband several years ago and nothing has been right. I keep trying to find something to make me happy but I can not find that. Does it ever get any better? I feel like everything is not right and will never be......

kellybutterfly

WELCONE!! I feel the same way and I know were you are coming from I lost my dad four yrs ago and it feels like yesterday.

Yes it takes time but it gets better. I am trying to stay positive and keep myself busy. Find a hobby that you like.

xoxo

ANA

dear Kelly,

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. Don't be afraid to feel the pain of grief when it comes, even years later. It doesn't mean anything other than that you loved him and will always miss him. I lost my two-year old baby daughter 24 years ago, and I can still feel the loss as if it were yesterday. But I still have moments of joy every day. And I can think about her without feeling the pain, too. Its okay. Whatever you are feeling is the right thing. There are no rules. Please keep writing here, and let others hear you. It will be good for you. And good for us, too.

I lost my mom in June. The grief is overwhelming. She was my mentor and best friend. I feel so empty and so lost and there are days that I feel like I cannot even function. I'mtrying to take it one day at a time, but its the hardest time of my life.