Enjoy going to the gym

Now that my kids are older and don't need me as much, I decided to join a gym last week and have been going for a few days now. I must say I have been enjoying it. The gym I go to is for women only. It is great getting around other women and talking with them. After my workout, I feel more energetic and feel better. I look forward to continuing it.

1 Heart

blu

am really glad that u are enjoying the gym, its a fantastic way to meet others and fill your days with people now that the children have all become so independant.

as always
loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

Thanks domestic. I am still enjoying going to the gym. I can feel a little difference in my body already though I haven't been going for that long. I have also been enjoying talking with the other women there. It's nice to get out of the house and amongst others. I will be going to the gym this morning as soon as my husband heads out for work. :)

blu

how great that u can do the gym around the family and that u are already seeing results, at least u have something to show others and i bet it wont be long before the girls are joinin u there

as always
loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)