Everytime I think about him, I become a bag of mixed emotion

Everytime I think about him, I become a bag of mixed emotions. Mostly sad. Why he had to treat me that way, I'll never know.

4 Hearts

You need to not think so much about what he did but what can you do right now to help yourself get through this and heal YOU.

2 Hearts

@Jennipain Thanks. I’m trying to do the things that made me happy, even before I met him.

If he treated you bad then he's not the one for you. You should find someone that will treat you good and support you

2 Hearts

@skyler309 I should. For now, I’ll focus on being single for the time being.

You need to focus on the here and now. What can you do now to make yourself happier and healthier.

2 Hearts

@serialkillerjournalist I will.

Yes use this as a learning experience when they say a person will do what you allow them to do to you its the truth maybe you were to nice to him allowed him to get away with to much with no consequences stay strong and remember him treating you bad has nthn to do with you its him

2 Hearts

@Angelina267 He used me to get what he wanted. Also, he wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. He’s a heartless coward.

Im sure he is and cowards prey on good hearted people to take advantage of their kindness you will meet someone who will appreciate a good woman and makes you feel happy and not treat you badly

2 Hearts

Your not alone, I've had that happen to me many times. The only advice I can give is learn with each mistake you make. And keep moving forward.

1 Heart

I'm so sorry. Hugs.

1 Heart