Exercise can help prevent Alzheimer's

There are so many health benefits from exercise, and here is yet another one;

"MILWAUKEE, Nov. 23 (UPI) -- Those at high risk for Alzheimer's disease need to exercise, researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee advise.

J. Carson Smith says physical activity promotes changes in the brain that may help protect against cognitive decline, especially in those individuals who carry a high-risk gene for Alzheimer's disease.

"Our study suggests that if you are at genetic risk for Alzheimer's disease, the benefits of exercise to your brain function might be even greater than for those who do not have that genetic risk," Smith says in a statement..."

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2010/11/23/Exercise-may-help-prevent-Alzheimers/UPI-69341290494860/
        Source: UPI.com, 11/23/10

i’ve heard this before. i know that i have possibilities of this in my family, so always trying to see what i can do to prevent it. ive heard before that something simple as walking everyday helps.

Absolutely! Getting any type of exercise, regardless of cardio level, is good for you. It's all about moving your body; joints, muscles that counts.