Fatigue, &

I have falliucular lymphoma, stage four. I have been in remission for two years, but I still have fatigue. Does anyone else out there have this problem?

~Denise,
(aka, Skuttlebug)

Hi Denise, I don't have direct experience with this, but am here to offer my help and support in any way that I can. Did you doctor(s) give you any insight on the fatigue factor and if there's anything that you can do to remedy it?

Hi. I Was Diagnosed With Stage 4 Ovarian And Lung Cancer And I Went Through 12 rounds of chemotherapy. They Were Always A Week Long. My Last Round Of Chemo Was In February 2010. I Am Always Tired.. Im Doing An Online School Just So I Can Fall Sleep When Im Tired. I Can Tell You That So Many Things Have Happened Since Then Ive Been So Socially Isolated.. I Dont Like Going Places.. Im Afraid To Cut My Hair.. And I Dont Like Being Around Other People..But Just To Answer Your Question.. Yeah.. It Happens To Me..Im Tired 24/7 My Doctors Told Me " Its Getting Back In To Your Routine That Your Struggling With" < Thats BS... Its All The Time.. I Almost Flunked 10th grade because of this... Its All... Just..
Ughh... Hope This Helps...Somewhat..
- Ashley