Feeling overwhelmed

Just feeling sort of overwhelmed with life, it is a busy month, end of school and just feeling like I wake up tired. Did my yearly mammogram so that is always a little nerve racking, but a necessary scary thing I suppose. Fingers crossed everything is okay. How is everyone else?

3 Hearts

Hiya…sorry you’re feeling overwhelmed. that time of year…are u a teacher? ya your mammogram is important. hope u have a wonderful weekend and have many cherished moments with family/friends

No, a parent and just the amount of please come, come volunteer, come watch your child, come set up for a party, plus you know life and work are a little overwhelming!

2 Hearts

I too feel overwhelmed with life so much that i dont wanna be online too much cause it stresses me out. I hope your mammogram turns out well. I hope you are on your way to feeling beter.

1 Heart

hope u feel a bit better now

1 Heart

Thanks friend, I hope to hear something by Wednesday, fingers crossed it is all clear. How are you doing?

1 Heart

I think a little better, thanks for checking in on me.

1 Heart

Glad your feeling a bit better. I am okay today. Yes positive thinking only for your test. Please think positive for my dads blood tests. I hope they turn out okay because if not i will be worse off.

2 Hearts

I have to go back for more scans, unclear readings. This just makes my anxiety explode. This happened 4 years ago, but its still soooooo scary. Hope your dad is okay