Feeling really anxious today. I have been getting treatment

Feeling really anxious today. I have been getting treatment since like 2020. I have a work accommodation due to stress levels, anxiety etc where I work remote twice a week. I was diagnosed with PTSD a few months ago. My med (lexapro) does help but nothing can help a toxic environment with triggers. It’s been calm but now the stress is back due to my completion rate of work is bad. Now I have a meeting Monday. It is hard to focus in a toxic environment with triggers. I suffer with memory issues, panic attacks, memory loss, lethargic, etc. My psychiatrist is going to give me an updated letter but I need to schedule an appt sooner. I just don’t want to there myself into a ditch Monday. I don’t feel I have support with the other people who are working with me and now the blame is on me. I have to find a way to explain myself so that I don’t lose my job for poor job performance as I’m told. If the communication with the other party was better I wouldn’t be having these issues. I get frustrated and then I forget things.

When you have times of feeling calmer take notes on what you want to say so you can keep it more organized. Start looking up breathing techniques for stress and anxiety then keep practicing them. Also, look up legs up the wall pose and of you are physically able to do it then do that every night sometime before bed 10 to 20 min.

1 Heart

@Fohb460 thanks I’ll look it up