Feeling really depressed rt now

Feeling really depressed rt now.

1 Heart

Hi and welcome to SG.

Thanks.

1 Heart

You are amongst friends here. You will find that alot of our stories are very similar. When you feel comfortable to share we will all be here for you.

1 Heart

Love bombed
Rushed intimacy
Overly attentive
Charmed
Mirrored
Crazy people in her past
Fragmented from friends, relative, relationships
Good with finances for the most part
Hypersexual
I noticed an ego under a mask
Status oriented behind a mask
Spoke of being the hero/ victim in past relationships
Bevavior never really changed for long
Lead me to Introspect
Lied
Parasitic
Stories of success
I felt something was wrong
Inappropriate emotions and attitude
Insults / put downs
She was concerned about public image but masked it
Flying monkeys
Gas lighting
Dosing
Triangulation before and after even now after confronting her
The Hovering!!!
Etc.etc.etc. I have been seeing a therapist also. I thought I had anger management/relationship problems. I am depressed now as well as confused. Worst part is, we were highschool sweethearts in the early nineties. She totally hovered me off and on for twenty years before I fell for her again.

1 Heart

Oh boy. So, she did a number on you. Glad you've found us.

1 Heart

My gf called me a narcissistic a-hole I really didn't know what it was until I researched it. Turns out her friend posted something on her FB account relationships between empath and narcissists.
I really believe she is a "covert narcissist" and doesn't realize it.

1 Heart

@chkone You’re probably right sadly. Are you NC right now?

What is that?

@chkone No contact. It’s when you cut off all communication including social media with the narc.

Or conversation was 3 days ago. I found out about her relationship from FB. The day before her birthday. The whole time she was telling me how much she missed and loved me. I was under the impression we were taking some time off and we're going to work it out.

1 Heart

@Yellowrose10 we don’t have children but we share so many friends. We are 3000 miles apart also, so that really helps. She claims I made her leave and I’m glad she did!

She blocked me on FB rt as they were dating is what I diffused out from the posts that I saw from my business account. I felt something was really strange about her blocking me and still texting me rt after she changed her phone number. The text were weird also. I just got suspicious about what she was really up to do I checked her profile. The guy reassemble my in almost every way, even his birthday!
He and I are 1 yr and on day apart! Bearded and tattooed. I was blown away! I didn't know what to do? That's why I'm here.

1 Heart

I told her I was done. I couldn't contact her and I am not going to. I know she will eventually "hover" one day but I am strong willed and got to the point where I'm ready to live my life. Although I know I still love her, now I know who/what she is. It's tough, she hurt me royally!

1 Heart

She’s so vindictive. I want to write a book about our time and the experience together so I can better understand these kind of people.

@Yellowrose10 she’s intelligent so I know she’ll find a way to hoover me one day.

I can't block her because she already blocked me so I wouldn't find out about her and the other guy.

@Yellowrose10 thanks! I just blocked her.

I'll check it out but last time I tried her profile was non existent.

Welcome ...you are amongst others who understand too well...:)

1 Heart