Feeling so Depressed and Detached from reality tonight I don

Feeling so Depressed and Detached from reality tonight I don't know what happened I was feeling so good now I'm crying...Why won't this leave me alone?

2 Hearts

Hi Marcuz, I'm sorry you're sad. I know you miss your wife.....did you say you're currently seeing a therapist? Have you found a place to feel connected with others in person like church or other positive place or friends to hang out with? It's good to talk here, I just know in person support /social time can help too since God made us to need and help other people.

2 Hearts

@TennisPlayer I quit therapy because I was too busy with my kids school and taking care of responsibilities I miss 3 appointments but I called in and now my therapist is telling me if I wanna come back I have to pay 150.00 per day I missed and the day I come in so I tried to cure myself for free.

It just feels weird because the15th of December is creeping up on me and I feel like she gonna die all over in my head again. I feel so weird and detached from the world I feel like an alien

1 Heart

@TennisPlayer thank u, you are like my super hero every time I need help u pop up in the mic of time always. God bless u my friend.

I did a small job for a cpl. They offered me the use of their guest house. I was able to buy meds for the swelling in my gums. And have been able to find a bit more work. Which has kept my phone on, (so I can be on SG). And psy my truck insurance and my storage unit. Which has all my things from throughout my life. Luck, prayers and ppl here all came through.

2 Hearts

@jim111 I just wanted to say “Thank you for your service.” I appreciate you. I am sorry you’ve had to go through bad times.

@Marcuzmcneil82 I empathized with what you're going through December 15th is going to be tough for you....Its the anniversary of your wife's death. My heart goes out to you. But you have to tried to remember all the good times, you'll had together. Also those beautiful kids you have together, I know when you looked at them, you see their mother in them.... Please treasured the times with your kids.... They grow up quickly, and shared all those wonderful memories, you had with their mother....@jim111 I feel your pain, losing 3 people you loved in the past few years.... It's so difficult, but tried to remembered your good memories of them. One of my closest friend's mother died in 2013 on Christmas Day . So every Christmas its devastating for her.... Instead of a day of Joy, she spends most of the day crying.... But I will tell you, the same thing I told her.... Reminesced of the Joy your Loved ones brought to your Lives..... In time you will heal, but you will never forget the time spent together..... You can tell your childen, and your grandchildren, about that Special Love... My thoughts, and prayers are with you. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Big Hugs my friends.

1 Heart