Feeling so helpless right now... God knows how i tried to be

Feeling so helpless right now... God knows how i tried to be strong, a month ago i had the courage to confess to my fiance that i have Herpes.. since that time he ask me for some time alone to think about it. now i just admit to me that he's in love with another girl. He don't want to hear about me anymore. My heart is so broken, try to be strong but i can't stop cry, i feel like my life is going to end. God help me life is so unfair... why all this thing is happening to me

1 Heart

So, let me make sure I understand this correctly. A month ago you told him you have herpes, and he asked for some time alone to think about it. Now a month later he comes to you telling you there is another girl and he doesn't want to hear anything from you. Is this right?

@ColaWars yeah right,every time i try to communicate with him phone call…message he did not replied, today he posted a picture on social media of two hands holding each other, and of course i recognized his hands so i asked who is that belongs to and what was the meaning of the picture. and for him to replied that she’s a friend and he’s in love with her

*hugs*